Annual State Fund Seminar Series - April 2014
CompManagement’s annual Ohio state fund half-day on-site workers' compensation seminars have been scheduled to take place in April, 2014. Sessions will be held in 9 locations across the state. Topics will include:
Accident Reporting & Investigation
BWC Hot Topics
Managed Care - Features & Benefits
The full agenda, description of courses, session dates and times as well as locations are available on our registration site. Click here to view.Registration:
Registration fees are $50 per person. Registration for sessions will close a week prior to each:
- For sessions to be held the week of March 31st - April 4th, registration will close on March 21, 2014
- For sessions to be held the week of April 7th - 11th, registration will close on March 28, 2014
- For sessions to be held the week of April 14th - 18th, registration will close on April 4, 2014
We will confirm your registration upon receipt of payment. Tuition, educational materials, continental breakfast and a refreshment break are included in the registration costs.
Click here to register today or under the Quick Link provided to the right. Please register early as space is limited; and have your BWC policy number ready.
CEUs and Safety Credits:
CompManagement's program has been approved by the following organizations and we will provide a "Certificate of Attendance" to each attendee:
* For those employers currently participating in a group rating or group retrospective rating program that have had a claim in the prior year, this seminar will meet the two (2) hour safety requirement. CompManagement will report attendance directly to the Bureau of Workers' Compensation for compliance purposes. The two (2) hour requirement needs to be satisfied by June 30, 2014 for private employers and December 31, 2014 for public employers.
- Board of Examiners of Nursing Home Administrators - 3.0 CEUs
- HR Certification Institute - 3.0 general recertification credits
- Accountancy Board of Ohio - 3.0 CEUs
- Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation (BWC) Safety Council - 1.0 external credit
- BWC 2-Hour Safety Requirement *
If you have any questions, please contact our Registration Managers at (610) 277-6080 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.