We are able to assist you in developing an effective safety management program. Our programs help prevent workplace injuries and illnesses. By implementing effective safety management processes, you lower accident-related costs, reduce absenteeism and turnover, increase productivity and improve employee morale.
We identify exposure and determine realistic, cost-effective resolutions and contingency plans - making your company a safer place to work. We have successful track records in the following industries: manufacturing, industrial, fleet, government, construction, healthcare and education.
We integrate seamlessly into your existing processes and implement the most effective and economical program possible. We learn your business, assess its needs and resources and create a tailored safety management program to compliment all aspects of your business - beyond compliance to long-term savings.
Decreased Overhead - Increased Results
The idea of outsourcing non-revenue-generating services to stay competitive in today's fast-paced global market is a growing alternative for many companies. Consultants provide businesses the loyalty of a business partner and the economics of an outside vendor. Therefore, companies are discovering that partnering with consultants is a viable solution to controlling ever-expanding overhead expenses. Services are available in the following areas:
- Integrated Outsourced Safety Department - Contract out your safety issues as you draw from industry leading experts.
- Safety Programs/Reviews - Your current programs can be thoroughly reviewed and improved or we can start from scratch. Expertise can be provided in all areas of safety to develop a program that your workforce will actually implement.
- Safety Processes - Employers must develop safety and health processes customized to their operations integrating safety with all aspects of the business operations, including production, quality and service delivery. We will work with you to document and develop corporate processes and procedures as well as review current processes in place and identify gaps in the system.
- Define Contractor Safety Requirements - Assist in determining the contractor’s level of regulatory self-compliance with state and federal guidelines.
- Improvement Action Plans - Let us create a comprehensive plan of action to bring your safety program into compliance and beyond.
- Regulatory Self-Compliance - Our trained professionals know what compliance issues your company faces. Let us implement programs to bring your company into regulatory self-compliance.
- Ergonomics - Your company can greatly benefit from a reduced risk of injury if you adhere to ergonomic principles. We can assess your current job tasks and make recommendations for ergonomic improvements.