CompManagement offers you a "one-stop" information management solution unparalleled in the industry. Our paperless, web reporting solutions were built from the ground up with efficiency, security and usability as our primary goals, and are available via the Internet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
This claims management solution allows you to use a Web browser to view all the detailed information you need, as well as hardcopy documents stored by CompManagement. The system is secured from non-authorized users and provides immediate feedback and response. Information available includes:
- Real time access to your claim information that includes reserve amounts and paid to date information from the Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation and information regarding hearings
- Access to documents, images, and notes
- Watch list of claims being closely monitored
- Alerts to track claim activity, policy events, and new claims incurred
- Policy page with a list of all contacts for your policy within your organization as well as at CompManagement
Web reporting allows reporting of information via the web. Various formats are available depending on the client’s needs. A catalog of reports are available that may include a summary of losses by type, part of body, frequency, severity, location, status, etc.
- Web reporting on real time information
- User-friendly interface
- Flexible scheduling based on your business needs
- Flexible download formats
- Adhoc querying based on parameters
Data Warehousing allows companies to bring non-related information together in a meaningful way. Typically, a client is managed by various vendors or systems. CompManagement developed a client data warehousing capability to resolve this issue.
As an example, suppose a client wants to view all their Short-term/Long-term Disability cases along with Workers’ Compensation claims. Instead of two or more vendors handling these products, CompManagement would consolidate these systems into one reporting area.
- Real time access to all information
- Consolidate your information
- Specific to your business
- Develop trending analysis across benefit lines